The A to Z making of a doll bed
Updated: Dec 11, 2019
This is where it starts ...
- Cut (jigsaw doesn't have secrets for me anymore ❣) and assemble (glue and nail) the wooden panels
- Paint the whole wooden bed, with the chosen colour
- Check with the little girl what her favourite colours are
- Select the fabrics for the bedding set
- Sew the mattress, the duvet cover and the pillow, and fill them with a very soft foam
- Arrange everything in the brand new bed
- Stand back and look at it (proudly)
This is where it ends:
The little girl puts dearly her doll in the bed, ensuring she is nicely wrapped in the duvet and whispers to her: "Sweet dreams lovely baby doll!"